InstallationYour project is as important to us as it is to you. This means we treat every project as if we were the ones using it.
Here are some key items to expect from Draught Team when preparing for your installation:
- We will design your system and determine every detail required to help eliminate any surprises that might arise during your install.
- We want all of our clients to refer us with confidence. It is important that every project is treated like every prospective client is reviewing it from start to finish and knows that our first job is just as important as our next job.
- We will never sell you any parts or components that are not needed. We are not interested in taking advantage of you as our customer, but rather making sure you have exactly what you need.
- You will be supplied a complete and thorough estimate before your project begins. We will ask you questions to help us determine everything that is needed for your project so you won’t have any unexpected charges after we start.
- We know that having a great system will affect your bottom line. The better your pour, the happier your customers will be. Happy customers = return customers.
- There is always a learning curve when it comes to a new system and we are here to help. We know there will occasionally be questions when setting up the system. We will be available to you for questions or issues at no charge.
- When you work with Draught Team on your draft beer installation you will see that you are not just a customer, you are part of our family, part of our team. We will do everything we can to make you feel this way whenever you speak with us and especially when you use your personalized system.
- Have an issue with your system or questions for us? Contact us and we will get back to you quickly. Your questions and concerns are important to us and we will do all we can to help you.
Why Draft Design Is So Important
As with any installation, the design phase is important. You wouldn’t build a house without plans, you wouldn’t design a car without tremendous amounts of planning and you wouldn’t install a draft system without taking the time to plan it out. If you don’t take the time to create a plan and an approved design, you could make any number of errors. It doesn’t matter if it is a small error or a large one, it will cost you more money and that is what we are here to help you avoid. If your plan is not created to use the space properly it can affect the efficiency of your staff, which could cost you money. Bottom line, we care about your project and we care about saving you money. Not only at the initial install, but throughout the life of your system. This is why it is important to hire someone who takes the time to understand your wants and needs and implements them in the best possible manner.
221 Lake Avenue
Montrose, PA 18801